A few simple rules:
- Avoid masturbating naked in shared areas when others are home, they tend to get annoyed about it, especially at the dining table.
- When slamming your pussy deep and hard against a mounted dildo, be considerate if you’re doing it on a shared wall. If you knock their pictures down, offer to put them back up.
- If you borrow housemate’s possessions for secret masturbation tasks be sure to clean them properly and put them back exactly where you found them. ‘Why is my hairbrush handle always so sticky?’ isn’t’ something we want to hear.
- Avoid the use of a loud Hitachi wand between the hours of 2am and 7am. They won’t believe the ‘noisy shaver’ line forever.
- Try not to scream with horny frustration. Especially in the middle of movie night.
- Leaving wetspots on the furniture is generally frowned upon, so keep babywipes handy to clean up any girl goo you leave behind.
- Only use the shared USB charger to top up your toy when everyone else is done using it. Phones first, vibes second.
- While housemates might appreciate your offers of desperate blowjobs in return for permission to cum, this isn’t socially acceptable to do back at home.
- Remember to take your suction cup dildo back from the shower. ‘It’s somewhere to hang my face towel’ isn’t going to fool anyone.
I hope those are useful..
Other things you might consider:
Make the most of edges first thing and last thing in bed. Don’t forget the shower is a great, sensual place to rub one out, ass play is great to add there with a soapy finger. Practise doing quick edges, you can just pop to your room or the bathroom to get in a quickie during the day. Buy a nice quiet bullet vibe to help. I’d suggest you aim for four or five a day, before you get up, after you get to bed and then finding two or three in between. Do be considerate to those you live with, they haven’t opted into your kink so have fun practising it privately and let them enjoy the bouncy, energised person it helps you to be!