Why Chastity & Denial
I’m on kik (of course, right?) and i’m shocked by how often both dominants and submissive are either surprised by or, worse, put off by my penchant for denial. It’s a particularly strange thing for me to hear [alleged] submissives exclaim, “Oh, I could never do that. I live for orgasms.”
Maybe I’m old fashioned. Maybe I’m just old. But here are some reasons why, in no particular order:
- I have impulse control issues. I need to be controlled.
- My submission is more natural and strong when I’m kept denied.
- I should not play with things that aren’t mine.
- Desperation, neediness and desire is a good look on me.
- It is humiliating to depend on someone else for such a basic need/want.
- Chastity belts are often beautiful.
- It’s my purpose to bring pleasure, not to be pleasured.
- Bodily mortification is healthy in many respects.
- When denied, my brain is a little more mushy. I’m simpler.
- Constant dripping.
There’s a girl after my own heart.
Great blog if you don’t know it. Kinda fucked up in the best way.