I’m on kik (of course, right?) and i’m shocked by how often both dominants and submissive are either surprised by or, worse, put off by my penchant for denial. It’s a particularly strange thing for me to hear [alleged] submissives exclaim, “Oh, I could never do that. I live for orgasms.”
Maybe I’m old fashioned. Maybe I’m just old. But here are some reasons why, in no particular order:
- I have impulse control issues. I need to be controlled.
- My submission is more natural and strong when I’m kept denied.
- I should not play with things that aren’t mine.
- Desperation, neediness and desire is a good look on me.
- It is humiliating to depend on someone else for such a basic need/want.
- Chastity belts are often beautiful.
- It’s my purpose to bring pleasure, not to be pleasured.
- Bodily mortification is healthy in many respects.
- When denied, my brain is a little more mushy. I’m simpler.
- Constant dripping.
There’s a girl after my own heart.
Great blog if you don’t know it. Kinda fucked up in the best way.