There are no stupid questions here!
Firstly the main answer is you have to learn for yourself what YOUR signs are, as they do vary. But here are some:
- You feel the pleasure move beyond just your clit and pussy and start to spread through your whole body
- Your clit gets swollen and firmer, your pussy lips may too
- Everything gets very sensitive, so you have to use lighter and slower touches
- You find yourself holding your breath or tensing and arching your back
- You lose awareness of what’s going on around you
- It just feels amazingly, incredibly good and you think if it feels any better you will orgasm!
However, I’m at a disadvantage as I don’t have a clitoris, so I asked someone who does, the ever wonderful (and constantly denied) cococun-t:
The line between not coming and coming is sometimes so grey, especially if you aren’t used to it. The way I got through it was actually letting myself orgasm sometimes and paying attention to what happened to my body just before my orgasm or on the build up. Then put what I learned to practice when edging.