Okay, that’s a very serious question. I’m sorry to say there’s not a good answer.
You can only get pregnant for about five days in a month when you’re actually fertile, so your best hope is it’s not those days. If there is any way you can get to emergency contraception (I know you say you can’t, but maybe someone else reading this can) then it’s effective for up to five days after unprotected sex – but the sooner the better.
If you really can’t access it then I’m afraid there’s not much you can do but wait. And I know that’s going to be a horrible and scary time but even if you are in your fertile period the chance of you getting pregnant is still less than a third.
To add to your woes I’m afraid that pregnancy isn’t your only concern. Unprotected sex means you’ve possibly exposed yourself to sexual transmitted infections. Here’s a little infographic from a UK Pharmacy. The safest advice is you should get yourself tested for STIs within a week of having unprotected sex, and then get another one a few months later as some take time to show up. If you can’t even access emergency contraception then I know the chance of you getting STI checks are low but read below for good tips anyway.
I hope you probably know this, and acknowledge how stupid it was, but let me just layout some contraception fundamentals for others reading and the first one is underlined for the OP too:
- He does not need to cum in you for you to get pregnant – YEP! There is already sperm in his pre-cum, you can get pregnant from just fucking, even if he pulls out, or doesn’t cum at all. The ONLY WAY to minimise the chance of getting pregnant is contraception.
- Unprotected sex is not just about pregnancy – condoms are the only method of preventing the transmission of sexually transmitted infections (there are male and female condoms, but most of us use male ones – but that doesn’t mean YOU shouldn’t have some to put on him, seriously don’t leave it to us guys, we’re lazy fuckers)
- Condoms are only 98% effective at preventing pregnancy IF USED PERFECTLY. We aren’t perfect, we put them on wrong or they split, etc. So 15% of people who use only condoms as contraception each year will get pregnant! READ THAT AGAIN.
- The only way to be properly safe (99%) from pregnancy and STIs is to use a condom AND another form of contraception such as the pill, implants or an IUD.
- Going back to my point to the Anon about fertile time – you CANNOT use this fact to prevent getting pregnant, so don’t be tempted to think ‘hey we can fuck without condoms 20 days a month’. If you do this, 25% of you will be pregnant by the end of the year. Those are not good odds.
For everyone the key message is this, please, never have sex without condoms. There is NEVER an excuse that’s worth putting yourself through all the stress and worry that anon now has to suffer. And if you’re having sex regularly you should talk to your doctor about adding another contraceptive on top of that to be really secure.
There are lots of hot things you can do as a couple that don’t involve fucking. Handjobs are the winner as they are nearly risk free unless you made him cum near your pussy. Blowjobs are amazing too, and while they do carry a risk of STIs if you’re sure that’s not an issue then suck away to your heart’s content – just make sure he’s reciprocating.
I hope some of that is useful, anon, and that it’s okay I’ve also used it as a reason to talk about contraception for others reading. Thoughts and prayers are with you that it turns out okay. If you want to message me for further advice please do, it’ll all be confidential.