A lot. But I try to get back to as many as I possibly can.
Remember you’re way more likely to get me to reply if:
- What you’re asking is going to interest or be relevant to others (i.e. we love detail)
- You make me laugh
- You give me a name to call you or aren’t anonymous
You send boobs
- You don’t ask me things answered ten times already
- You appear to at least try to use punctuation (never a problem if English isn’t your first language though)
You offer me free stuff
- Fate smiles on you and I happen to have enough time to answer
Stuff that I and followers really love include:
- Updates to advice or situations I’ve replied to before
- Testimonials of how denial has affected you
- Sharing your fantasies
- Pictures of your toys or you
- Real life experiences you’ve had, good or bad
- Sex ed questions that you want a real, but kinky response to
- Edging reports
- Denial buddy experiences or how it works as a couple
- Asks mentioning how my blog has changed your life and it’s the best thing you’ve ever read
- Recommendations of other posts you think I should share (you guys hardly ever do this but it’s appreciated)
If you send me an anonymous ask which is just saying something like, ‘Hey I’m horny can I cum’ then it’s really unlikely I’ll answer (if you have a cute blog and risk doing that by message however, that’s a very different story – bravery is rewarded).
But please please, don’t ever take it as a personal rejection if I don’t get back to an ask you send. I appreciate them all I just don’t have enough time to get back to all of them.
I hope you enjoyed your walk and that answers your question!