I have a super exciting DIY project for you, the Panty Bump!
- Find a travel-sized toiletry bottle. There are many options at the pharmacy, but you may already have one hiding in your bathroom. Ideally, pick one that is rounded and smooth.
- Remove the top of the bottle. A knife should work, but you may need a saw if the bottle is thick.
- Either cut any rough edges back, or sand everything smooth with sandpaper or a file.
- Find an old pair of panties that you don’t mind stretching out.
- Figure out where you clit lines up with the panties. If that’s within the gusset area, you’ll need to remove the gusset from at least that section.
- Screw the cap into the panties with the cap on the inside and the threads on the outside.
I’ve had a denial friend try this out. She’s able to wear it for hours. She says:
It presses against my clit when I walk or sit and I’m trying to push up against it.. It keeps me stimulated and aware. It’s almost like a constant soft edge 🙂
What a very innovative idea, love this! The photos don’t make it very clear so for those of you who don’t read instructions (yeah yeah, I know who you are) the point is the inner part of the cap goes on the OTHER side of the panties, locking it in place.
This will work best with caps like the Listerine one which have a gap between the threads as they probably have a locking mechanism (two little triangles that lock onto bumps in the neck), which you might want to cut off before screwing it on too.
Try it out and see how you get on!
Good work @dot-robot