You asked for it, so here it is. With some help from you lovely followers I tracked down some alternative recordings of the infamous Cal’s Curse hypno audio.
This famous erotic hypno track will ‘curse’ you so that you will not be able to orgasm without permission – yes, it can really work. Not for everyone, but for the highly suggestible just one or two listens can be enough.
For others it will take repeated sessions, each taking you deeper and deeper until you realise it’s worked, and you’re unable to climax without permission.
But it also has highly submissive overtones, and even asking will make you feel submissive and humiliated, and hopefully turned on. Designed for someone who wants to be a better submissive, whether or not they have a Dom(me).
Instructions for use:
1. Find somewhere where you feel safe and comfortable
2. Ideally the audio should be listened to while naked, a good alternative is dressing in something that makes you feel sexy
3. Begin the audio and start to gently touch yourself, take your time with your breasts before moving to between your legs. Use fingers or a vibrator, but try to vary it
4. Take yourself to the edge of orgasm and stay there while listening to the audio. You are not to cum. If you struggle with this then do a ‘soft edge’ where you do not take yourself as close to climax. It is very important not to cum in order for this to have the full effect.
5. Listen at least once in a session but if you have time repeat the experience until you’re fully in ‘edge space’
Give feedback on the impact at female-orgasm-denial.tumblr.com/ask
Once the file has embedded and is working you can ‘top up the effects’ in more adventurous ways such as:
- Listening secretly to it in public – you are not allowed panties and a dress is preferred to enhance the experience
- Edging to it somewhere public like a public restroom or changing area
- Listen to it with friends (search for Denial Buddies on Tumblr)
How to reverse the effects:
You’ll have to search through this blog to find out…
Permission is not easily given. This was your choice. Cumming is good, not cumming is better.
Be careful what you wish for…
Original source unknown (but probably someone called Cal…)